To Undertake Asbestos Surveys And Bulk Analysis
Cube environmental are EXOR accredited. EXOR have developed some of the highest accreditation standards in the country to ensure that we are in compliance with health and safety, certification and licensing, and much more.
Cube Environmental is registered and certified by Construction line, the UK’s register of pre-qualified and national construction related contractors and consultants.
- Opinions and recommendations based on priority assessment algorithms are outside the scope of our UKAS accreditation. Why and when would an asbestos survey be required?...
What We Offer!
Cube Environmental, is a UKAS accredited company based in Basildon, Essex who has won an award for its success. CEL specialises in the field of asbestos surveys, asbestos consultancy and fire risk assessments.
Formal asbestos surveys are required to be carried out in accordance with the guidelines for surveying, sampling and assessment of asbestos containing material in the Health and Safety Executive’s HSG264: The Survey Guide. Cube Environmental Limited is accredited by UKAS for the identification of asbestos in material samples.
All of the asbestos identification is carried out in house by our team of experts all of whom are qualified to BOHS P401: “Identification of asbestos in Bulk Samples. Our team of highly experienced and qualified Fire Risk Assessors offer a comprehensive range of fire safety advisory and consulting services, and can provide you and your insurers with professional Fire Risk Assessments for all types of Buildings, from private homes to shops, offices & factories.
- If you are an employer, you already have a...
- You are most likely to come across asbestos in...
- It is impossible to tell whether a material contains...
- Anyone who uses your building, who disturbs asbestos that...