At Cube Environmental our team of highly experienced and qualified Fire Risk Assessors offer a comprehensive range of fire safety advisory and consulting services, and can provide you and your insurers with professional Fire Risk Assessments for all types of Buildings, from private homes to shops, offices & factories
We can provide Fire risk assessments
Comprehensive fire risk assessments including:
- Life safety fire risk assessments to meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Property protection assessments to reduce and manage the potential for property loss in the event of fire.
- Extensive fire risk assessments addressing both life safety and property protection, conducted in accordance with the appropriate standards and codes
A Fire Risk Assessment will provide you with a professional report, which identifies your fire safety compliance, access & escape routes, signage & building materials.
The report is comprehensive, legal and insurance approved.
Fire safety audits
We can conduct an independent, impartial and thorough audit on your existing fire precautions. Our generic report format can be used or we can develop a format to support the needs of your organisation. Complete client confidentiality is ensured.
In the unfortunate event of a fire occurring, a post-fire support service is available. Acting independently, or as part of a specialist team, we can assist in determining the origin and cause of a fire.
Fire safety consulting
Our consulting service can propose practical, cost-effective solutions for any specific fire safety problems including:
- The development, implementation, and review of company-specific fire safety strategies
- Local authority licensing issues
- The protection of historic/heritage buildings
- Evaluation and supervision of fire drills
- Bespoke research projects including advice on international fire safety law for global institutions
The new Fire Safety Order (2005) consolidates all previous fire safety legislation, with the emphasis on fire prevention through risk assessment
Fire certificates have been abolished and no longer have legal status. You MUST now have a Fire Safety Risk Assessment.
Why not save time and more importantly money by having all your fire safety and compliance taken care of in one package?
- Fire Alarm Service
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Emergency Lights
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Safety Training
Ensuring your premises, property and lives are protected from the risk of fire is VITAL, and a Fire Risk Assessment is an integral part of this. Our experienced and qualified staff are well equipped to offer you sound advice and recommendations on all aspects of fire prevention.
To find out more email or call us for expert advice on